Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dream.

I don't have any pictures - paintings in my apartment - no decoration type pictures - just family pictures.  I really want to get a couple of big pretty paintings - something.  I dreamed last night that I went to these stores and the second store I went to had ALL these amazing paintings and pictures and a garden and they were so different and colorful that I thought they would be so expensive but they were all only $12.00.  It was so weird.  Did it make me not want them as much?  I was enjoying looking at them on the walls and in the racks - you know layered together in the way they do posters and paintings.  What am I talking about?  I'm so exhausted.  I made out with that guy at work and it was totally fun and now I'm freaking out.  Although seriously - this is nothing and I mean NOTHING compared to what I would have done 6 years ago.  I would have looked at those fucking fairy cards 47 times today.  I'm just uncomfortable and it's fine.  It's all good.  I need to sleep - good night Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...