Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holy Emotional Untangledness......

Um - what?  I'm so emotional today and yet - somehow - I feel more untangled.  I really do.  I still feel the tangle - but it's less - all this work I do everyday is starting to slowly untangle the tangle.  Let's see - the owner came in and then a bunch of ladies and now it's 2 hours later.  I just realized I'm a wreck today.  I haven't gotten enough sleep for a week.  I only got 5 and a bit last night and that doesn't really work well for me.  There is someone else in here.  I miss writing on you.  There is shit everywhere in here and shit everywhere in my house.  I have serious cleaning to do and I'm working 2 doubles in a row and then once on Saturday - plus class Friday.  This is so boring but I LOVE YOU BLUEBERS!!!  Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...