Thursday, December 6, 2012

I bought a TV.

My computer is really shitting the bed and the sound won't work but I don't want to dram buy another computer - I mean - I do - I do want to buy another computer all fast and crazy but I'm not going to do that to myself.  So - so I went to Best Buy to get a external hard drive to back-up my computer and I bought a little TV that was on sale.  When the guy put in my cable for the Internet he left another plug for a TV and told me I could get basic cable if I wanted to get a television.  So I get this TV home and I plug it in and I can't figure out how to work it and I was so frustrated - I just kept thinking I needed a guy to figure it out.  I figure out how to screw the bas in and attach the cable but I couldn't figure out the remote or how to get any channels.  It was asking me to do something and I had no idea what it was and it wasn't working by me using my instincts.  HA - because that's how electronics work right?  So I googled it and after trying 5 different things, reattaching the cable, turning it on and off, on and off - I decided I could return the fucking thing and that would be just fine.  Just then I googled something and did just one thing different than what google said - I actually used my instincts and guess what ???  THE TV CAME ON.  I felt like I saw Jesus before me.  My mouth fell open and I waited for the TV to explode.  Then it had weird bars on it - I googled that and got it to fill up the whole screen.  Amazing.  Then I used the back-up but I can't tell if I did it right - I was so tired after that.  I mean - I made a TV work.  Fucking heart surgery is next.  I'm still blown away.  I know it sounds so - ridiculous but I'm really proud of myself.  Okay - I think I might be coming down now.  Seriously.  WOW.  The burger I just ate is kicking in and the fact that it's not that profound to make a TV work.  Unless you're me.  I put up blinds, put in an air-conditioner, put a cabinet together - with out super glue.  I even made out with someone and didn't marry them or make their life a living hell.  HOLY SHIT.  This has to be different than what I was doing last year.  Let's see.  Well I have moved and live in my own place and I sleep better now.  I am taking an acting class and what else?  I don't know.  The anniversary is coming up of that bad thing.  That's not going to be fun.  Love and prayer.  Gentle love & prayer.  I eat less gluten now.  Bye Blueberry - I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...