Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fun!

I had fun yesterday!!  Novelty.  I came to work, I worked, I went to my meeting and did my service, I took a cab to class, I did my work in class and it was SO fun and then I went home and it was FUN.  I took care of myself the whole day too.  I drank water and breathed and worked on my monologue for class and I had a really great day.  Remember my teacher?  Yeesh - he's so PASSIONATE and INTENSE and has such a large PACKAGE that I can never stop staring at.  I was good last night though I only looked twice.  4 times maybe.  You know what is hilarious also?  There are always all these beauuutiful women in class.  Last night there was this GORGEOUS black women.  I mean - her body - holy shit.  Beautiful.  I think in the past I would have felt jealous but now - now I really try to say to myself - I'm who I am - I'm this and I'm doing the best I can and who cares anyway?  I just can't be bothered anymore.  I just keep thinking what my friend says "I am more than my big Grandma hands."  And I am.  I really am.  I am so tired right now.  Bye Bluebers - lover you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...