Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thursday.

I did my hair, toes and nails last night at home and it was amazing.  I still haven't gotten enough sleep and I'm overstimulated but it's ok.  I'm at work - so that's good.  I feel poetic - maybe it's all the Christmas songs......

When I was Young we waited at the top of the stairs till we were allowed to come down.....

I always wondered what my parents were doing.....

Now I realize they were just avoiding us.  And perhaps drinking.

Who can blame them???

5 fucking kids at Christmas????

I really love my family

Despite what it seems like from this poem.

p.s.  I love you.

BYE BLUEBIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...