Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More snow is coming and/or

is here. I can't tell by looking out my window - it just overlooks the back driveway which has snow already. I'm pretty sure it's almost here because it FEELS like snow - holy cow. My alarm went off at 10:15 and I honestly thought I set it by mistake. It's so crazy that waking up at 10:15 is soooo early for me. My cold is even better today and I drank so much organic apple cider vinegar last night and this morning. I also had garlic stuffed olives - 2 jars between the last 2 days. I can only imagine what I smell like!!! Hotness. The show I did last night was lame. My friend wasn't there with me but it wouldn't have mattered I don't think. It really wasn't that fun and - ugh I had preconceived notions because the guy who was running it was weird the week before I thought? He does a weird character and ugh - I don't know. It's time for me to branch out. I need to write more and branch out. I also need to get my attitude in check. What else? I have to go - I have a meeting to run and i need dog food from the vet downtown. I'm just going to come home after that. It's going to be cold and sleeting - fuck that - I'm coming home and nursing myself more and WRITING!!!! Yes - writing - that sound wonderful. Find some more shows to do and meditate on it. Do some yoga. Rent is due. I have it so that is good and I paid my first half of that bill from 2007. I'm so fucking happy I am paying things off. I really wanted to do that and keep doing it till I'm done. I hope my netflix comes today. Bye Blueb :):)

1 comment:

  1. I also need a camera or a tape recording - haha - sound recording device. I reaaaaly need to do that. Hmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...