Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hello Saturday and

here you are. I ws awoken once again by cigarette smoke. It was like someone blew a puff in my face - woke me right up. So even though I asked Cretona to tell - well his name is Boris - can't I just actually call him by his real name because it's so hilarious - to smoke out front I guessed he didn't and he was smoking out back and it was going in my room. So I got out of bed and got the dog to walk and went and asked him myself to smoke out front. He said Cretona did ask him but he forgot and he was really nice about it. He has the craziest sex eyes you have ever seen. He's gay so they aren't sex eyes for me AT ALL but they are just like dripping with sex. He's also got some kind of thick maybe Austrian or Hungarian accent. I want to say he sounds like Dracula. Holy fuck now the washing machine from hell is happening. Well I just meditated and prayed so that's good and now I'm writing on here. I can handle the washing machine more than I can handle the smoke. I really think the smoke was making me eat all fucked up also. When I smoked cigarettes the only things I ever wanted to eat were burgers and fried chicken. My body WANTED them. Okay - right the smoke was hurting me and I took steps to make it stop. I was really nice about it and GOOD FOR ME for asking. Jesus I want to beat myself up for it. Well I'm not going to. I'm going to sing my song in my head that goes like this...."Good for me for getting angry at the gay landlord's gay half his age boyfriend for smoking under my bedroom window and making me sick and making me want to eat whole breaded fried chickens and breaded cow meat patties, breaded cow meat patties. Woo-hoo I got upset with you but I only asked nice - I didn't throw an attitude - throw an attitude...." I would say that that isn't one of "hits" necessarily buuuut it feels good to sing. Now when I get upset I say "Good for you!!! You got mad - alright!!!!" This turning around all my bad thinking habits isn't easy. It's musical but it isn't easy. Okay byeeee.

1 comment:

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...