Friday, February 11, 2011

Hello Blueb!!

So I got awoken by the washing machine from hell but I went to bed earlier than I usually do so it was okay. I just talked to my little sister about pictures for my parents 50th wedding anniversary and I already ran my errands, walked the dog and made my bed. I seriously had too much coffee as I almost started crying talking to my sister and I am shaking right now. I also need to eat I guess. I guess? I DO need to eat Jesus. I wanted to write on here before I got distracted by other things and/or pass out. I made myself an eye appointment. I also called my friend in Ct. and asked her how her follow up doctor appointments were. I need to eat and pray/meditate and do some Yoga and shower. Holy shit I'm exhausted. I also need to take those movies back. Hamlet 2 was so fucking funny. Need to eat and take care of myself more. Byeeee!!!! p.s. someone is playing the recorder I'm not even kidding. CHRIIIIISSSTTT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...