Thursday, February 10, 2011

My dreams have always been fairly simple


I think. I want to be a movie star (or something like that only have lots of privacy), have a house on the beach, a beautiful(inside and out), gorgeous, sweet, loving, kind, loyal and fun husband, lots of animals and tons of interesting, creative projects. Also an apartment here in the city and my own plane. I really want to fly. I have always wanted to do that. And if somehow in all of that I could manage to have a baby and figure out how to do that in a healthy way then - well - maybe. I have to say after going home this weekend I really don't know. I really don't know about kids. But I really have ALWAYS wanted a husband and a house on the beach and to be a movie star. Haha - that sounds so silly and so not that simple considering at the moment I am a waitress and totally single. But well - that's what I want. Those are the only things I know I want. I also have always wanted to be living a sober life and now I am FINALLY doing that. So that is amazing. That is really, really amazing and was at the top of my list. Next is to be living a super healthy, balanced life where I make my money being creative and awed at what is coming through me from the spirit of the universe. Now I'm working on that. I need/want now to figure out how to be performing around better people. Around better places. And to write SO sososososoooooo much more. I'm really not sure how to do this. I am completely out of money. I can't dot his again to myself it's too scary. It makes me want to eat sugar and lard. I have time to write right now - more than on here I mean. I need to do that. I WANT to do that. I also need to pray and meditate on these new realizations I've had. Creative expression, writing, singing, performing, loving a wonderful and AND myself and my family. I feel like I need to invigorate my spirit, dust it off and get INSPIRED!! Yes - for sure. Okay - I love you Blueb!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...