Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's almost 60 degrees and it's

absolutely beautiful out!! The big piles of snow are melting and it feels lovely outside. What a relief!! It's so much easier to walk the dog and there is so much more room on the sidewalks!! I did yoga last night and then I meditated on the yoga mat for about 15 minutes and it was amazing - it really helped me. It took the whole 15 minutes for me to get centered. It might have even been a bit longer, I just did it until I felt better. I also prayed on the mat. Normally if I'm going to pray and meditate I just do it here in front of the computer siting at my desk and I only do it for 5 minutes. I pray for about 5 then meditate for about 5. Well today I just prayed here and then I got the mat out and I did a tiny bit of yoga and meditated on the mat for 10 minutes and it was awesome. I'm going to do it again tonight when I get home. It is just going to have to be part of my routine - that's it. I need it and I've always known I've needed it but now I want it. Holy shit this seems like a lot except I have the time and it feels WONDERFUL.I can smell the cigarettes again. It's definitely coming from downstairs 4 floors down. How bad does that suck? It's the landlords boyfriend - how am I supposed to ask him to stop? Not stop but move? I can't stand it - I feel like I'm smoking. Okay I did it - I asked Cretona if they could smoke at the front of the house. I just had him come in here and smell but I have candles lit and the window open. Well he was totally cool about it and good for me. Yikes I feel weird but I also feel better. Well actually I will feel better after I don't smell the smoke anymore. Ha he said he liked the vibe in my room. I guess all that cleaning is paying off!! Wonderful. He really can be sweet and funny. That was just really nice of him. Okay so I need to get in the shower and go to a meeting, do my service and walk to work. Big sigh - work. Thanks for being here Blueberry!! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...