Friday, February 18, 2011

Another beautiful day!!

I already prayed,meditated,did some yoga, wrote my morning pages, walked the dog, ate healthy food,took my vitamins and supplements, drank my green drink, made my bed and cried. Just kidding I didn't cry. For once!!! Rim shot. Anyway now I'm so tired. But that's okay I 'm glad I did all that and eventually I will be able to fit in a whole hour of writing besides the morning pages and a swim at the pool. I haven't even wanted to just lose myself in movies and TV shows which is awesome. I'm on the verge of wanting to read again!!! Reading again will help my writing again. Oh dear. I really am tired. Maybe I'm thirsty. What the fuck is with this cigarette smoke? How can I be so sensitive to it? Either they aren't smoking out front or I can smell it from out there also. That's insane - I do have a super sniffer but that's crazy. Ugh I feel like it's making me sick to my stomach. When I smoked cigarettes I would always feel sick to my stomach. GROOOOSSSSSSS!!!! Well I will keep saying something for sure. I have to. I have to go mail a check and pay my cell phone bill. Byeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...