Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's Valentine's Day Eve!!

Oh boy!! Someone sent me an actual real Valentine!! I mean my mother did - she always does - but a guy sent me a mixed CD and a card!! How awesome is that?? I LOVED it!! I wasn't the only one he sent one too but it was still very sweet and very appreciated. Work was crazy last night holy shit. I made good money since I did 4 shows and I could have made totally amazing money if I had some better sections but to be honest I made great money. I was able to catch up on my bills and I am almost going to be able to pay off the second half of that old bill I'm paying off. I have to work tonight and tomorrow night and then I will have 2 nights off and start all over again. I'm not going to get to do any shows this week maybe. Hmmm - the guy who is living here smokes and it goes up in my window. It's giving me such a headache. I got to sleep today so that's good - no washing machine. I am so fucking tired though. What else?? I have to go return these movies and go to the bank and get that meeting before work. What else? I have to rush kind of. Walk the dog - I need to wash my hair. I think I just got stressed out. Okay - now I'm not. I have to ask him not to smoke down there. It's okay - I can do that. Right? Bye Blueb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...