Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Title.

I smelled cigarette smoke as soon as I woke up. When I went down there no one was down there. I really think Boris is a nice guy so if he is smoking - I have no idea why. I folded his creepy tighty whities last night and his 3 pairs of black socks. Anyway - I don't mind doing that anyway. I am going to buy an air purifier. That's the only thing that is going to make this better. I wake up everyday feeling sick. I wish I had the balls to take it out of my rent. Do I? I don't but I want to so badly. I feel insane and this whole month has sucked such major fucking balls. I'm so fucking stressed out. Money, no sex, paying back bills, saving for rent, never having any fun. That part isn't totally true. And well - people smoke. Boris smokes. I hate Boris. Go fuck your gay smoking ass Boris. Jesus Christ when am I at least going to FEEL better. I LOOK awful now again. I look old and grumpy. I am old and grumpy. Haaaa and big sigh. My sponsee - let's call her Amanda because it's probably not her real name anyway - never called yesterday and I was cleaning last night and all worried about her calling because I knew I had to break up with her and ask her some hard questions. What an asshole. She once again fucked up an evening for me while I worried about her and she never called. Nothing. I am done. I'm annoyed but I am done. Holy shit - see?? I'm so grumpy. I'm getting that air purifier tonight. My nose right now is all clogged and crusty. And I can smell smoke and Ieven opened both of my LARGE windows and put the fan on facing out. I am so filled with hate and annoyance right now. I just want to throw a fit. Oh Jesus Blueberry - what the fuck? Bye - I have to got to the snake doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...