Friday, February 4, 2011

Tired.

I got my period when I woke up. So of course I just want to cancel everything and go back to bed. But I'm not going to - I'm just tired - I'm not as sick as I used to get. It used to be a nightmare but now it's just a weird thing to have to deal with. It would be worse if I didn't get it!!! So there you go. I'm going to my cousin's to write again. I didn't do my homework. I'm going to do it on the train. It's about a 45 minute trip to Brooklyn. Ugh. Anyway - um - I don't know what to say. I feel so not sexy. I need to bring sexy back to me. How do I do that? I'm serious. I have been wearing all the clothes I bought while I was fat that were on sale and I couldn't fit into for the the longest time. Now I've lost some weight and I can fit into them but they are horrible clothes. Haha - I bought clothes that would have looked better on my fat body only I was too fat to fit into them and so now I looked like a teacher or an elf when I wear these clothes. Hilarious!! Not really it's depressing. Sooooooo. Sooooo I need to feel sexier and more you know sexy in my body. Oh I know - more comfortable!! Yes sexier and more comfortable. Oy yoi yoi. I'm so deep today not really. I have to go - long day ahead. Write, go to a meeting and greet for my friend, then walk to work and work. Get up and go to Ct. for a couple of days!!! She has 2 little kids - holy shit. I call the little girl Ramona because she is just like that crazy little girl Ramona Quimby from the children's books. I call her Romona and then she goes "Mona!!!" It's hilarious. Bye Blueb!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...