Thursday, February 3, 2011

I slept 10 hours

last night and honestly I could go back to bed!!! Isn't that crazy? The snake doctor told me yesterday to sleep as much as I need to, really let myself focus on rest. Um - okay!!! Great - I will. I have been going to sleep a little bit earlier and then sleeping more. I guess really I'm going to sleep a LOT earlier and that is so much better and it feels so good. Totally cut down on the coffee - I'm back to one a day. I ALSO have been making my own sandwiches to bring with me and so I'm eating much healthier. I know I said I would never talk about it again but I'm so much less farty from not drinking so much coffee and eating pizza every 2 minutes. Go figure. I did 2 shows last night and they were very fun and I got some great ideas. I am really wanting to go up a level but these shows are so great for working out - I really am so grateful to be doing them. I wrote a little bit on the train ride home but I would really like to be writing so much more. SO much more. I will have to think about how I can fit an hour into my day of just writing. I have been able to walk, do yoga, eat good food, sleep. write in my journal, go do shows and take care of the dog now. I used to only call the weed dealer and drink beer and that was EXHAUSTING. So I think I can figure out how to fit in an hour (for now - just an hour) of writing a day. I also manage to watch a ton of TV shows on Hulu AND tons of shows and movies on Netflix. I guess I just figured out where an hour can fit in. I'm supposed to go see my friend in Ct. this weekend. I hope I can go - I would love to say hi to my parents also. Okay - I have to go and get ready for work - I will write when I get home from there. I had a terrible dream that everyone at work stole my truck I had with my ex-husband - but he let them do it - and they were making money off of it and didn't care at all that I was so upset about it. I was yelling and crying. I never had a truck with my ex-husband but still it was a very upsetting dream. Okay - now I'm nervous. I love you Blueb - let's focus on the positive!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...