Monday, January 31, 2011

Drilling in the wall.

It's actually the washing machine but it sounds like drilling. I actually called my father and asked him what was wrong with the machine - he told me and I told the landlord. He had the plumber come and do a bunch of things that had nothing to do with fixing the thing that was wrong. It's so loud - it's awful. I have to say something to him when I go down there. It's really more than I can take - I'm going to freak out and he definitely won't react well to that. Whenever anyone gets mad at him he says they are abusing them. Haha - that just made me laugh. It's so manipulative and ridiculous. Someone gets mad at him for this kind of stuff - even though they probably have been patient for months - and then he's like "Why are you being so cruel and abusive? What happened in your childhood that would make you react so poorly to me??" Well I can tell you what happened in my childhood when a washing machine was making a completely INSANE sound - SOMEONE WOULD FIX IT!!!! Christ. Did I tell you about his boyfriend who looks like his son? I'm not kidding - if someone saw them together they would only think father and son. Don't get me wrong - he seems much happier and the kid really seems to like him. So I guess it's nice except for the part where it makes me sick kind of. It just seems so - Lolitaish only not sexy and ew. Like - ew. I'm being mean. Yes YES I'm being mean and I LOVE IT!!! Give me a fucking break. Have you ever tried to meditate or even collect your thoughts for that matter and then someone starts doing something that sounds like drilling in your bathroom? All because he won't spend 300 dollars for a part. What a fucking asshole. Hopefully after I get out of the shower I will be calmer and I can say something. I can't wait to hear his excuse as to why the part hasn't been ordered or why it isn't fixed. He's such a fucking liar - and not a good one either. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a second grader. I will be like "Oh - oh really - so you met the Dali Lama underground with Richard Gere and a bunch of other important people and he said you were the one he was looking for?" Listen - it could be true - it really could. But the way he tells the story makes it sound like it's a lie and he has zero understanding for the fact that it sounds like a ridiculous story. Also I have caught him in flat out lies a million times anyway. Little ones, big ones, ones he forgets. He will tell me something and forget he said it and then when I ask him about it he can't remember what I'm talking about. I guess part of that is the marijuana. Look I like living here - why am I talking so much shit? I just got mad. I have to pee and I have to get ready and try to pray and meditate. I feel better today so I will be able to go about my planned events. Jeez. Jeez Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...