Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hi.

Hi. How are you? I'm okay. I just showered and it was heaven. I did 2 shows tonight. It was really fun and I was funny and I wasn't tortured. A cute guy even said I was funny. He followed me up to the bathroom. I have to say I might be making that part up but that's what it seemed like. A hunk!!! He was cute sitting down and HUNKYYYY standing up. I know - 2 blog entries later and I'm already talking about the men I'm supposed to be "over." Well I am going to go ahead and say I will NEEEVVVEEERRR be over hunky guys saying I'm funny. Anywhooo - we had fun. My comedy buddy and I had fun. I told a joke I wrote 2 years ago and it worked. Go figure. Of course it's a joke I thought was too "out there" and so also of course it's the one I should be trying out. So this is good. I'm not sure where to go from here but I can say this. I just need a block of time to get all my material down and then really start to weed it out. Hmmm - yeeees. I'm so tired - that shower made me sleepy. Heaven I tell you - pure heaven. If I had a bathtub I would take a bath 4 times a day. At least once - and I would REALLY appreciate it!!! I went to the Snake Doctor today and I almost didn't go but I did and do you know why? Because my comedy buddy has a thing where if you make a commitment then you show up for it. I'm taking a page out of her book and doing that more often. Soooooo. Soo there you go. Life is much different and for that I am so very grateful. Thank you Universe. Thank you Blueberry Blog - talk to you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...