Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oh wow - well I feel better!!

Look how beautiful these are!! I love to buy myself flowers and put them in the window and in the bathroom. And I keep buying these because they are SO gorgeous when they open. They look like pieces of glass art - amazing. That being said - here we go......
I told my girlfriend that this blog is so ridiculous because I'm like - "I feel bad" or "I feel better" - over and over and over again. Well - I love this blog so oh well - it feels great to write and I love it. Maybe it will grow into something else - either way I don't care - someone else (one of my 3 readers) can judge it - I'm not going to. I'm just going to love this blog and water it with my misery and intermittent joy. Intermittent relief? Intermittent not so miserableness? I have to get some stuff out of the dryer - I will be right back. Well I cleaned tonight, met a friend for dinner, got some groceries, went to the bank, paid some bills, cleaned, and cleaned out my eye which is infected. Not infected - red. I put eyebright in it. Her Lady Wonder recommended it. It's 3:20 in the morning. Oh I also watched Pineapple Express. It made me laugh - that's good. I was cleaning while I watched it so I'm not entirely sure how it ended happily but somehow it did. Which is fantastic!!! My shoulders are so tense. I'm tense. Very tense. Uptight? My energy twists around itself. Haha - I am so glad I have therapy tomorrow. Hmmmmm. Hmmmmm. Doing a show again tomorrow night only this time I'm going to write first. Okay - enjoy the flowers Blueberry!!! Talk to you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...