Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So many amazing bands!!

Fitz and The Tantrums, Mumford and Sons, James Morrison and me. What?? I know - I had to add myself. I love great music. I have shows tonight and I'm nervous. I'm nervous about the one at 11:00 because I wasn't very good on that one the last time I did it - at all. But I have been wrtiting and performing and having fun onstage so that should - well - uuumm - jeez - that should mean that this time I will at least have fun. Okay - it's late but that's okay - I'm up until all sorts of crazy hours anyway. I just had some eggs and swiss cheese and it was so delicious. Sooo - I think I'm avoiding actually getting in the shower and going. I need to buy my plane ticket for my cousin's wedding and for some reason it wouldn't work last night. Okay - gotta go Blueb - if I had a new band it would be called Blueb. I miss playing music although nothing is stopping me!!! Byeee :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...