Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I have "Winning An Oscar Complex Syndrome"

after the success of my last post. It was such a hit that now I have been afraid to write for days because I feel like nothing will ever live up to that last post. How often am I that honest and that concise? I would go so far as to say maybe twice this year. Maybe - oh well - I mean in the year that I've been writing on this blog - not this year of 2011 where there has only been 12 days so far. I just farted. Maybe it's eggs?? I had quiche today. It was really good!! Oh well - I also had a green smoothie?? I don't fucking know. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I want to cancel but in light of this newest explosion from my body I think it might be best if I keep the appointment. I swear - the man who reads this blog and loves me still - really loves ME. That being said I recognize that that's total fantasy since I have 3 readers. And they are all women. Um - so well - it feels good to write anyway. I did another show and it went well. I adjusted my material to the audience - and I had fun and so it went well. They laughed!!! And I had FUN!! Holy shit - how amazing is that?? Mind blowing. And I didn't fart ONE time while I was up!! I am supposed to do 2 more shows again tomorrow night. Big snowstorm might get in the way. I hope not - we are planning on going no matter what - unless the subways aren't working. It's 3:20 a.m. I just doooon't want to sleep. Not until I'm good and ready. Well - for now - this is how it's going to be. I'm sleeping enough when I do sleep. I really want to write tomorrow before I go to these shows. Sit down and do my morning pages and WRITE my jokes. Just write. I can give that to myself right? All I need to do is write everyday, quit bread and dairy, and bathe and everything will be fine. I left out the other 10 things I need to do everyday in order to be sane. I just want to be vague in order to appear mysterious. I'm so mysterious - oooooooo. Ohhhhh - mystery surrounds me. Mystery and sarcasm surround me. Ooooooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...