Thursday, January 13, 2011

Good Morning!!

I woke up early - at 9:0o!! I have no idea why. I drank some water and got the dog to put her in bed with me but then I think because I picked her up too quick she barfed. Right in the bed. Whoops!! So I cleaned the bed and washed the sheets and walked her. Now I'm here writing to you Blueberry while I drink some green tea and have a grapefruit. I love grapefruit. I also had some blueberry juice. The snake doctor said to only eat fruit by itself - never in combo with other foods. Bad bad things happen when you combine foods wrong!!!! Soooooooo. Well now I'm exhausted and I want to go back to sleep. I was just on the phone with this girl who is so lovely and beautiful although a tiny bit self centered and it's so strange - she has no idea how lucky she is. Maybe? Perhaps she knows and I don't even think that's what I mean. She gets in her own way and it reminds me of myself. Big time. I get in my own way. Well I'm not going to beat myself up about it I'm just going to be aware of it. I have also noticed that people can pull me off of myself and my center (I've known this for years) and my therapist said that it's great to be aware of it around people so I can take care of myself. So this girl was going on and on on the phone about things I've heard a bunch of times and I started to feel pulled and I wanted to go about my day (or go back to sleep - whatever) and in the past I would have felt so guilty. But I was on the phone with her for awhile and I needed to take care of myself so I got off the phone. Boy - that was the right thing to do. That being said I also have a lot of nerve saying she's self-centered - all I do is talk and think about myself. I said myself 35 times already in this Blog post alone!!! Nap time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...