Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I have fallen in love with

The Riches and because of that show - The Weepies. I LOVE both. I am IN love with both. Too soon? It's 3:59 p.m. (even though my computer says a.m. because I don't know how to fix it) and I feel very tired and done and I have only been up for an hour and a half. I was watching The Riches until 7:00 a.m. I did another show last night and it was SO much fun while I was performing. I loved it. I do love it. I have an actual real show tomorrow night and that open mike first. Oh and another show I wanted to go to in between. I really don't feel like leaving Harlem at all right now. I should go to my meeting and get some food. I'm in my pajamas still. I think I will put on comfy clothes and go even though I don't want to. Yes and get some food. Come back here and write and watch shows. Fuuuuunnnn. I think if I just stay here I will get depressed. I KNOW I will. Okaaay sooo that's all I have. Holy shit I'm so tired. Tonight I'm going to bed at a decent hour. Byyeeeee Blueb!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...