Monday, January 17, 2011

Remind me not to drink 6 shots of espresso and one

cup of coffee ever again. Why would I think I could do that and be tired - ever. I am so wide awake. I did my hair - I even straightened it. I think the most hilarious part of seeing Soft Hugger (and by hilarious I mean depressing) is realizing he is so not interested in me romantically. Which me even saying that is ridiculous because it wasn't like he seemed like he was before ANYWAY. I am such a helpless romantic - I can't help it. I watched Romancing The Stone, Easy and Return To Me - all made me cry - so hard. Oh I guess not Romancing The Stone - that made me laugh buuut it still was kind of romantic - or something like it. Well - I will just have to keep watching Romance!! Six Feet Under one night and romance the next. I LOVE that show - it's sooo dark and sooo funny. Why did I drink that much coffee? I have cellulite all over my body and I'm thin - thinner I should say than I used to be. Who cares. I love myself (I'm practicing). Bye. P.S. Remember when I said I was soooo over men. Okay I am again but not movie stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...