Monday, January 24, 2011

Penelope.

I just watched a really cute movie called Penelope. It's about a girl with a pig nose who basically just needs to love herself the way she is - or someone for that matter - but she ends up doing it first and then the pig nose would go away. The curse of the pig nose I should say. A modern day fairy tale it was. I loved the visuals in the movie and the colors and I LOVE fairy tales. I also happen to love pigs and oddities of all kinds. I went to a show tonight in Park Slope. IT was fucking FREEZING but I'm so glad I/we went. I went with my same comedy buddy and I saw people from years ago. It was fun. I feel more inspired. I went to a new meeting tonight and there were soooo many cute guys. SO cute. I was all excited until I found out my 2 favs were gay(#1 guy) and YOUNG(#2 guy). I mean young like not done growing yet and gay like GAY. I tried the "Who cares if he's gay my ex-husband was gay and we still got married" justification but I ended the argument right at that. My friend said something to me that I found very interesting. She said if she's at a meeting to heal her spiritual problem and she's thinking about guys all the while she's there then her purpose isn't really fulfilled. At this moment I'm having trouble as to why that's a bad thing but at the time it seemed profound. I was so upset at that show because I wasn't getting special attention at first. Can you imagine? The same thing happens when I'm waitressing - I really expect to be treated special somehow. That being said I'm really going to work on how I am at work. I get so off myself. That's all there is to it. I would like to work on staying on my feet. I don't know how else to explain it. Keeping myself centered. When I got home last night I took a shower and did some yoga and that helped SO much. So mother fucking much. I'm going to do that right now. Bye Blueb - I love you. p.s. My landlord/house mate is banging the FUCK (HA!!) out of his "boyfriend" right now for the past 2 1/2 hours. Jeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...