Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My therapist said that one of the

reasons why I am so tired is because of the negative environment at work and because I sit on my creative energy. I do feel that I guess. I really miss writing more and doing more creative projects. I went over to my cousin's place today and we wrote and that was really fun. We had some good laughs. I don't know - I just wanted to say that. Some major shift of energy has to happen - I really feel that. That might be the missing piece of the puzzle. Okay - bye for now Blueb:). That's going to be one of my nicknames for you - Blueb. I like it, I think it's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...