Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life goes

slowly on. I have a weird pain in my body - I can't describe it even. I swear - I have to stop watching shows. And movies. I think I'm really freaking out on Netflix - and Blockbuster and Hulu. I needed to do that when I wasn't feeling well still but I feel much better and there are other life choices I can be making. I mean living. There are other life choices I could be DOING that would be more living like. Holy cow. It's coooold out today. Not that I've been outside but I read it's cold. The pain in my body is like I sprained my butt. But on the inside and nothing to do with my colon. I think I walked to hard on my right ankle. Okay well I have to go to work. It was slow last night!! I still did okay. Deep breath in and go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...