Friday, January 28, 2011

Hi Friday!

So far I walked the dog, went and got coffee (x2), ate my breakfast, made the bed, took my vitamins and supplements, ummm I guess that's all. I cleaned up a little bit also. I'm going to prune my flowers and then get in the shower and go write with my cousin. Work was horrendous last night. I acted like an a-hole and I didn't make that much money. I also got annoyed at the cab driver and that's not fair. I didn't get to take a shower before I left because I was getting my ticket for the wedding and I really - I think it effected me. Possible affected me. I also didn't pray or meditate and FOR SURE that affected/effected me. I didn't get that much sleep last night but I am so glad I woke up in time to do all the things I need to do to feel okay and also NOT blow off my cousin. Soooo - I guess I better go so I can pray and meditate because I almost forgot that part. Holy long day ahead. Oh my gosh this snow is doing amazing things for my body!! It's even more of a work out walking everywhere - I love it. I love it for now anyway. Talk to you later Blueb - love your face. That seems strange. Love your face. Okay - byyyeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...