Friday, February 14, 2014

Worst drinking dream ever.

Holy fuck I dreamed last night the longest and worst drinking dream.  It went on for so long and was so - detailed that I woke up thinking I had drank.  It was in a beach area - like a resort and my family was there - only I forgot they were there and  I started to be sneaky and order drinks at bars they weren't at with me.  Oh but the first beer I had - I forgot I couldn't drink - ugh who cares - I'm not going to go on about it - it just sucked.  The weird part was twice I lost my drinks.  I ordered them - hid them - and then I couldn't find them.  Near the end of the dream someone called me into "the front" and said they needed to talk to me about a drink in there - that I left in there.  It was a glass of chardonnay that I bought at a bar and hid but couldn't find.  Seriously - what the fuck - it's always white wine in those dreams and I hardy ever drank that.  I spent too much time alone yesterday I think - I never went to a meeting, and I didn't go to work or leave the house.  I cleaned - everything - floors, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, changed the sheets.  I even did my hair, nails and toes.  I prayed and meditated and I even prayed and meditated before I went to bed.  Isolation is no bueno.  Okay - I also decided to stop eating sugar so I didn't eat any yesterday - except a tiny bit on a piece of cinnamon, sugar toast.  So is that it???  Oh my GOD - what???  Yeah - I had a horrible drinking dream because I didn't eat a candy bar yesterday.  CHRIST!!  I need to pray & meditate right now and figure out how the fuck to drag my laundry through this snow.  Love you Bluebie - bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...