Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ugh - and now - nothing.

Haha - at least I am laughing - how ridiculous is life?  So complicated and - WHATEVER.  So since he told me I could call him - I sent him a text Monday night and I HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM HIM.  Oh my God - haha again.  Maybe he didn't get it - who knows and maybe he went back to his wife - what?  Or maybe he fell down - or lost this phone.  Who knows - my friend said to focus on me so I am writing on here and still focusing on that.  I have so much to do - thank God.  So - well - that's hard right?  I want to text him and say "Did you get my text?" but I'm not going to.  I'm going to be a lady and let it go.  I deserve someone who is going to not only chase me but treat me like a Queen.  So there you go.  Um - how awkward and confusing.  Haha - I am laughing again.  Okay - well - bye.  Love your Blueberry blog face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...