Monday, February 17, 2014

Dear LORD he's nice AND FUNNY.

We went out again and then we were talking outside my apartment and we were talking about crazy alcoholic behavior and he mentioned something about laying in the street when he was a kid to get a rush and then he said "But I also used to choke myself out with a towel to get high."  Only I didn't realize he was talking about when he was a kid and I misunderstood and thought he was choking himself while masturbation or something like that and I started laughing and I got really excited because I thought "Oh he's such a freak!!"  So I said to him (while laughing hysterically) "Oh my GOD - high five me - that is amazing!!!  WOW - you are a freak!!!"  Then he explained to me what he really meant and I left feeling so totally - oh my GOD - like - how do you ever take that back???  How can I ever take back that I told him to high five me because It thought when he was 16 or something like that - that he was choking himself and jerking off???  Then he called me last night -which was so sweet and at the end of our conversation he said "Yeah - so - I'm sorry to have disappointed you with the autoerotic asphyxiation thing....."  OH MY GOD - WHAT?????  Hahaha - oh he was laughing thank GOD - and well whatever - there you go.  I was myself by accident and now I can't take it back.  I'm not choking myself and jerking off in a closet either but I just thought it was great that at one TIME he might have done it.  WHAT???  So see - he's nice AND FUNNY.  I AM SO TERRIFIED.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...