Friday, February 28, 2014

Dear BLOG - let this be helping someone!

Listen - I'm about to write about myself again and I feel so selfish and I was just thinking how great it would be if someone was reading this and being helped in some way.  Please let that be true because I can't stand that I do nothing to help this Earth and humanity except recycle - and I only do it HERE in my apartment.  Well - I will keep this brief.  I got annoyed at this guy - THE guy - and so instead of reacting from an angry place - I went to therapy, told him I needed to go to bed early - which is true - and then came home and asked my friend about what was happening.  Now - I feel better and I'm home and I can get a good night's sleep.  THAT IS AMAZING.  In the past I would have twisted myself into a pretzel - that's all.  I'm keeping this brief.  I'm so tired.  How am I going to work 2 brunches in a row?  HOW?  I can do it!!!  Okay - love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...