Wednesday, February 26, 2014

SO MUCH FUN!!

I did a spot last night at 11:05 after a looong day of running around, working, more running around and class.  I was SO tired and it was SO MUCH FUN.  Oh my GOD - I think that is why I ever loved doing comedy.  SO much fun!!  Wow.  I wasn't even sure if the show was going to happen and I was so tired at work but I prepared anyway - and good thing because it happened.  My teacher in acting class is always saying how the only thing we have control over as actors is preparation.  Isn't that amazing - preparation.  You know - it's not really amazing - it makes total sense?  What?  I have another long day I need to go to sleep - HA - I mean work!  I just woke up!!  I need to get ready - love you Bluebie!!  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...