Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Aaaaand I love my teacher again.

He was so upset last night about this woman dying - as he should be - it's his student but it just made me love him even more.  Okay - but the conclusion I came to today was that I just have a crush on him.  He's fun to look at (when he's not wearing turtle necks) and he's a good man - so I have a crush on him.  UGH!  Anyway another fucking STORM IS COMING!!  What the fuck?  I'm going to a meeting right after work and then I'm going right home.  I need to clean and do my hair and my nails - I need some serious self-care time.  Today was the craziest day here at the store but I made it through - no total craziness.  Um - so that's it.  Staying sober today and doing the best I can.  I have a new sponsee - a dude - so that's good - more people to help although I can't tell if I am indeed helping him.  He's gay.  The kind of gay that is only gay so that's good - noooo sexual tension between us - that's for sure!!  He is so sweet though.  They say in the program "if you aren't moving away from a drink then you are moving towards one" so I just need to keep growing away from a drink.  Why did me writing that make me want to drink, smoke pot or eat 50 cupcakes??  Jesus.  Okay - love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...