Thursday, February 27, 2014

PMS?? Is that YOU????

What the serious fuck?  Ugh - okay - what is it - acceptance is the answer to all my problems today and my biggest problem is that I have pms.  Why won't it ever not be like this?  I'm so angry today - so HUNGRY.  All I want to do is eat and lay down.  I also - okay - whatever.  I am also sooooo tired.  I can't believe what it does to me.  Am I making myself a victim of pms?  I GUESS SO.  Well anyway - I am just going home tonight.  I'm going to go to a meeting and go home and go to bed.  That's all - no big deal.  I'm so lucky to have this job - where I can be alone and do things like write on here, make phone calls - listen to meetings.  Who cares if I have pms.  Maybe I should try to help someone else.  Okaaaaay - but then again why should I?  What?  Okay - I will - I will take action to be being different.  What?  I don't even know what I'm talking about.  I want to get in fight with someone - I think that's what would really be best.  BLECH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...