Thursday, February 27, 2014

Shift.

Okay - this is what happened.  I woke up tired and filled with hate - okay?  Look it happens.  Then I was late for work and then I hate my weirdo scene partner for class and I have pms.  Then the guy writes and wants to know how my day is.  Then I think "Oh dear GOD - what can I say?  Not the truth - right?"  Well anyway - I just said I was okay - which is true.  But then I was so upset thinking he is going to DISOVER me one day - how grumpy I can be - how PMS'D I can be and then and then I was upset.  Then I wrote in my journal, listened to an alanon meeting and then I was like - wait why am I so - whatever - feeling like I'm such an awful person because I get pms or even that I am an awful person because I think my scene partner is a turd when HE IS INDEED A TURD.  So whatever.  What the fuck is my point?  I'm a good person - that's my point and I am so tired and so what that I didn't want to tell this guy who I have been on 3 DATES with EXACTLY how I feel at this moment.  AND WHO CARES THAT I HAVE PMS????  IT'S AWESOME THAT I HAVE PMS.  ROAR and bye - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...