Monday, February 24, 2014

He's nice, he's sober, he's married.

He's married - separated but married.  I don't like that.  Who would?  I care and I asked him about it and he told me last night that the fact I asked a lot of questions was really wonderful and he would understand if because of his current situation I couldn't do this.  OKAY.  RIGHT.  I just - what?  I'm not even confused - I'm just not sure where to go.  I mean it's actually a turn off to me that he's still married - it just makes me so uncomfortable.  I can still get to know him more right?  I really like him - he's so sweet and funny and - I really am attracted to him.  Well - I guess we shall see is all.  I am attracted to him but I am not attracted to his wife.  Ew.  See?  I don't like that and I deserve better.  Well - it's early and I am in the middle of my prayer and meditation but I got distracted.  I worked brunch again both days this weekend and what a nightmare it was!  Holy fucking eggs!  I don't even totally understand why anyone would even WANT to go to brunch to be honest with you.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...