Monday, February 10, 2014

So tired.

The date was so nice - now my friend told me he's supposed to wait 3-5 days to call me and I'm supposed to allow him to court me.  So in other words I'm supposed to be a lady.  So - well - if that's not one of the largest challenge of my life I don't know what is.  Do you know I have never done that really?  So - I managed to not desperately try to kiss him by a hair and I stopped myself from texting him right away.  So - so far so good.  I am beyond exhausted - I woke up at 4:45 a.m. yesterday and worked for 10 hours.  I went to bed at 10:30 last night but I'm still so tired and I have to be to work in an hour.  So I'm sitting here writing this - that's good.  Oh boy.  Okay I made coffee and now I'm going to drink it - with all the love I have in me!!!  Bye Bluebers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...