Saturday, July 14, 2012

This neighborhood is so nice it makes me sick.

I just walked the dog and I got a lot of smiles and awwws and holy fuck - not awake yet.  I'm so grumpy - I worked till 2:30 and then I got up at 9:30 for the super to fix the tub and guess who didn't show up?  The super.  I called him and he said he will be here at 12:30 or 1:00.  I waited for 4 hours for the guy to come fix the intercom yesterday - and that was so fucking frustrating.  Okay - and it really smells like cat pee in here when I get home.  You know what's good?  These little girls sit out front with their grandpa and they are the cutest things ever.  They just pet the dog and they asked what happened to her eye.  When I said she got beat up one of them said "Ohhh - that's not fair."  How cute is that?  I think they are 7 maybe?  Totally cute.  So - I still need to get my power drill.  At least I got to work last night.  I need an air conditioner and a power drill.  I also need a better attitude - mine sucks donkey dick right now.  Have you ever seen donkey dick?  Gross - they are gross.  No offense donkeys.  Just  giving a visual to how awful my grumpers attitude is.   Okay - gotta go get some power drillness.  What?  Byeee Blueueeebie - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...