Monday, July 9, 2012

Soooooo......

I woke up, made coffee, prayed & meditated and then ate the most DELICIOUS blueberry yogurt with fresh blueberries from the Farmer's Market around the corner.  I walked the dog, made some phone calls and now I'm here writing.  I am having so much fun grocery shopping and putting the apartment together.  I went and did laundry for the first time yesterday and had a moment of sheer bliss while standing in front of a fan there in the sun.  Then I had a moment of complete horror while this woman stood too close to me as I folded my towels.  I got Chinese food last night and it was AMAZING.  holy fuck - the Chinese food here is really good.  The best I've ever had.  Really?  I don't know - it was pretty good.  I also had another moment of bliss yesterday when I had sorbet for lunch.  Lemon sorbet.  It was so hot - I don't have an air conditioner yet and I was  hungry but too hot for food.  I thought of the lemon sorbet in my freezer and I ate that and it was total heaven.  I have moved - amazing.  A few times - a lot of times - I have had angry thought towards Creepy and Princess Turd - but - well - I have made the choice to not think about him - them.  I just fucking wrote that and now I'm angry and thinking about them.  My birthday was great - Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, 9/11 Memorial and Little Italy.  Um - I'm not even kidding.  I have to work again tomorrow - time to get back into the swing of things.  I am making it functional and pleasant in here.  It's not as hot today so I'm going to wait on the air conditioner.  I got a good night's sleep and now I can put these blinds up and try to un-clog the drain in the tub.  Okay - okaaaaaayyyy - byeeeee.  I miss my family.  bye Bluebie - love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...