Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The happiest ladies that come in here are always with friends.

The most adorable ladies just came in - in their late 60's - at least - and they all matched but not on purpose.  Sometimes there are happy alone people and I feel I can be pleasant by myself.  Is that true?  Am I lying to myself.  After I left my family on Sunday and my Aunt was telling me how our ancestors got to America and how the name was spelled - I got off the subway and I felt a whole line of ghosts following me off the train and through the station.  It stayed with me - even today - I feel the ghosts with me.  Generations following me, sitting with me.  Isn't that so crazy?  So I guess I'm not alone but I would like more alive people I guess.  I want my own family.  I want to be part of something.  Dear God - I am bored and I need mental stimulation.  Although I have been able to read more which is such a gift.  Bye again Bluebs :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...