Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I live by the water.....and there are fireflies!!!

I finally took a walk into the park last night to find a path to be able to run on and in four minutes I saw water and was able to walk right to it.  There are fireflies and green green greens and it smells like freshness and it's SO pretty!!  It's a pretty, pretty park and it FELT soooo wonderful.  How fun is that?  I took a walk for only half an hour but I felt so great afterwards.  I got Chinese food and I couldn't even eat it - I'm not sure if it's because I felt healthier or because I was watching The Human Centipede II.  That movie literally made me gag and I watch the most awful things.  I even had to cover up part of the screen at one point.  G-fucking-ross.  So - okay - now here's the thing.  I put in my own air conditioner and I am - ugh - a customer came in and I lost my train of thought.  Maybe I want to go back to school and get my Master's in Writing.  What about Acting?  I had to use a capital for that also.  I just don't know - I'm not doing it.  I know I just moved but - well - maybe it's not just completely right for me.  Comedy?  I don't do that anymore either and I do like to travel but - I don't know.  I never had any confidence that I would be able to navigate around traveling THAT much.  I'm confused and tired and I want to LIVE.  I LOVE to write.  I LOVE being funny also buuuut.  I have enough time to figure out what I want to do before next Fall - of 2013.  I still need to finish putting the apartment together - I still haven't taken my books out of the boxes.  So strange.  Okay - so I was so freaked out from watching The Human Centipede II that I had to watch 2 episodes of Law and Order to feel better.  That just tells you how gross that movie was.  WHY do I watch those things?  That being said - I still would have watched it.  I went to the house - old house yesterday to get my mail.  I was SOOOOOOO happy when I left!!!  OH MY GOD!!!!  They were just there in the dark house making furniture.  Ew - ewwwwww - ewwwww - ewww.  EWWWW.  Okay - I'm going to stop.  Time to heal from that craziness and move on.  I am going to take a one day writing work-shop and then I will have a better idea of what I want to do.  Okay - okaaayyyyy - bye Bluebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...