Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sad heart for Colorado.

What a tragedy - so awful - so sickening.  The guy who they are saying did it looks like he just lost his mind.  His eyes look so crazy- sort of out facing to the sides like a heoine addict.  There are so many drugs out there - so much access to - the dark side.  Gross.  I'm so upset right now.  I was so obsessed with - myself today - got here and started reading about this tragedy and now my small problems seem so ridiculous.  I know someone from that area and she was saying how upset she was about it yesterday and I managed to avoid thinking about it or taking it in until today.  Ugh - I feel sick.  I also feel like I am going to explode because it's so hot.  Okay - I need water and I need to stop focusing on this.  I can pray - I will pray - I should have been praying already.  Bye Bluebie - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...