Saturday, July 21, 2012

I just bought an iron and an ironing board and

it was so much fun.  I would have never done that at Creepy's.  I haven't ironed in YEARS.  It was to confusing trying to find the iron in the B&B and - I don't know - I could not take care of myself there.  It's so fucking strange.  I was like a princess captured in an evil castle.  HA - WHAT??  I was a drunk crazy girl who stayed in a situation way too long.  Ugh - but seriously - I woke up today - walked the dog, made coffee, prayed, walked to the Farmer's Market, ironed and even threw out some garbage.  I NEVER would have done any of that yet - I would have felt so trapped and not wanting to talk to them sitting in the dark.  Fuck - okay - so I'm going to my baby cousin's birthday party in the park in Brooklyn and then I have work.  Tomorrow is serious time to get the apartment together.  I have to clean, do laundry, put the blinds back up - because they are in wrong and I can't put my curtains in - hahaaa.  I can't stop thinking about this woman who fell over in front of me with her friend the other night.  I helped her up and her friend said she has Parkinson's and she was soooo sweet.  She looked amazing also - cute clothes, a tan - cute panties - which I could see because she was on the grouund.  She was also laughing at herself.  It really made me cry.  Also she was really skinny and it was really hard to help her up - so crazy.  I have so much to be grateful for.  Bye Buebie - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...