Thursday, July 12, 2012

Filled with rage.

I woke up grumpy, didn't walk the dog or wash my hair and I look gross and feel gross.  How am I so exhausted?  I tried to put up my blinds last night and I'm pretty sure there is no way I can do it by myself - or even with someone else for that matter.  Maybe I need a power drill?  Then what's the point of buying 10 dollar fucking blinds?  I'm so fucking bored - this is so boring.  I AM SO FUCKING BORED.  Ugh - seriously - at least there is no one in the store right now.  I tried so hard the last 2 days and now I'm just fried.  Dear Lord - okay - okay - I did feel better after I put on make-up.  Yesterday I was showered, cute dress on - cute shoes and I was okay.  Today?  Total disaster.  It could be I am over-reacting.  Could be.  What am I doing?  Should I go back to school?  I wish I could get inspired - really bust through to the next level.  Haha - that made me laugh but I'm serious.  FUCK.  Bye Bluebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...