Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hello blueberry of my dreams.

Still tired but I'm at work and it's quite stimulating here so that's good.  No it's not!!  I'm being sarcastic!!  Wellllll - soooooo - I did more things for the apartment - it's getting there.  I looked at a school today.  I want to go back to school.  I'm so starving for stimulation mentally.  Ugh and I'm hungry for food at this moment.  When am I not?  What ahppened to losing my appetite?  I need to watch The Human Centipede II again - that will do it.  WOW - I just completely lost focus while I was writing.  I'm too hungry to do anything.  I'm staaaaaaaarving.  Listless. Defenseless.  Alone.  On the flip side my eye make-up looks great!!  I didn't put on any make-up till I got here today and when I first got here and looked at myself in the mirror I was like - ewwwwww - WOW - no wonder that man almost ran me over in the street.  MY FOOD IS HERE BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...