Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy, joyous and grumpy.

Ugh - grumpy day.  And I have had the blessings of all the tools of this program working for me.  I called women and they gracious called me back and were kind and nurturing.  I did the work I was supposed to do and I even called a newcomer who actually really did need some help.  I do feel better.  I got sleep, I prayed & meditated, went for a walk in the park and ate food in my apartment.  I'm still completely grumpy and how can KI be mad about things from 12 years ago?  That is so ridiculous.  I need to get my power back and start really being nice to myself.  And I am free.  I don't live in that gross house where they wear there pajamas ALL day long and their balls hang out on the couch.  That just made me laugh.  I think someone is smoking downstairs.  Or somewhere in here.  It's not as bad as at Creepy's house but I smell it.  I have PMS.  Okay - I'm going to wash dishes, clean and get ready for work.  Bye Bluebers - love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...