Monday, July 30, 2012

So tired.

I just woke up at 12:30 - for the second time.  I woke up at 9:00 to work with my alanon sponsor an I went right back to sleep.  I'm so exhausted.  I'm so so so fucking tired.  I needed some extra sleep so badly.  I put up my clock yesterday. put in the vacuum cleaner (it's one of those canister ones you hang up), and finally unpacked my books and journals and put them in the bookcase.  I went o Bed, Bath and Beyond and got a cute basket to put my towels in and some wooden hangers.  Going home with those was so sad  I'm so lonely.  I miss having sex and I miss having a boyfriend and I miss having fun.  I have PMS and I'm bloated and this is not a good time to try to sign up for Match Dot Com or one of those things.  Holy COW - I'm upset.  Okay.  That being said it was glorious to go back to sleep and I turned the air conditioning up and got under the covers and it was fantastic.  Okay - I don't know - I feel very lost and tired.  I feel like I have been working so hard and I feel like I'm not getting anywhere.  I guess all the feels I have said are reasons why this will pass.  Feelings.  Seriously though - I need to have sex and I want a boyfriend.  This is ridiculous.  I'm just sad.  Bye Bluebers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...