Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What a long amazing day!!

I felt better as soon as I went to the first half a meeting I went to. It was a business meeting but it was interesting and funny. I dyed my hair dark so of course I thought to myself how in some way I would not appear dingy to people and then proceeded to do dingy things PRONTO. But I like my hair and GUESS WHAT??? I (we - what do I call him?? Larny?? I can't remember) ran into GORGEOUS guy - also known as soft hugger!! And he said he liked my hair and it was soooo - SO sweet. Saying we ran into him is not accurate since Larny stopped him to say hello. I acted like a dork - I know that's hard to believe but we got a good laugh out of it - Larny and I. I'm not sure what sweetie thought but I think he could tell that I got so nervous I started to shake. Really?? Yup - really. Anyway - that was after we had lunch and then I went to meet someone else - another meeting - then went to another meeting that I thought was going to be a SMALL woman's meeting - seriously. And guess what?? Well over 200 people!! Of both sexes!! For real - it was insane but guess what?? I ran into a girl from the downtown scene who has as much time as I do and it was SO good to see her. Then like 30 of us went to eat - I walked to the train with another girl and got home and walked the doggie. For real - it was a long ass day. Yesterday in therapy I realized that if I use my energy I feel better and there is less energy for me to be mean to myself with. So - it was an okay day - an AWESOME day. I heart my new hair and all the new people I am meeting. I also stretched and walked a bit also. I need to sleep. I love you Blueberry. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...