Friday, October 15, 2010

I set off the fire alarm at work last night

And 5 fire trucks came and the whole time I was freaking out because the sound of the fire alarm is one of those old fashioned clanging clang clang ones and it kept happening and it was physically freaking me out. Everything we were taught in schools was to run when you hear a fire alarm. Then I find out that I DID IT with putting my wet umbrella on the electrical system box in the office and I guess it shorted out the system and made the alarm go off over and over again. There were fire trucks lined up all up the block. And the whole time I'm like "Hi - how are you - it's a 2 drink minimum" to my customers. My boss was so mad at me. How was I supposed to know that if you put a wet umbrella on that thing it could short out the system??? And in all fairness I had closed the umbrella and put it back in it's sleeve. I was trying to be as neat as possible!!! It was really raining last night though - pouring. Sooooo that's when I say - oh - the universe does not ever want me to take myself seriously - EVER. He said he would get over it by today. What do I call my boss?? He's a really great guy and he deserves a great name. Johnny Rocket. Okay so Johnny Rocket is a great guy and he's really funny also and so NOT creepy and so I feel terrible but I'm not sure what I can do to make it up to him so - well - how awkward. How has no one ever done that before?? I didn't even know that that was an electrical system. Well anyway on a second note I feel so much better physically. I think I might be almost detoxed. I really think I might be!!! Plus all the walking I started doing and I started to drink green tea - I think all of that helped to clear out my system. I can still feel something in me but I really do feel soooooo much cleaner. I signed up for the YMCA near me so I can swim also!!! I'm so excited about that!!! Okay - gotta go get some eggs!!! Thanks for listening Blueberry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...