Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Guess what???

I put together a bookshelf by MYSELF!!! I even put the back on backwards and unscrewed the 40 screws and then put it back on the right way. It also still has another piece up top that is on backwards but honestly I would have to take the WHOLE thing apart and I can't do that. I mean it literally won't come apart. Anyway I like the little quirk of it - I did it and I love that funky backward piece. I know it sounds ridiculous that I put together a bookshelf but I never thought I could do something like that without a guy. It's HUGE!!! Holy shit and it also had tons of screws and tons of "cam lock system" things and it all seemed so male and abstract. But I loved doing it - it was fun!! It was like baking only with furniture. Also the last time I TRIED to put together a little dresser I ended up super gluing the whole thing shut - permanently. But I also got high in the middle of making it. Oh boy - I just realized while putting the bookshelf together that I'm not dumb - I was just drunk and high for a long time. So I am more grateful than ever to be sober and to be able to do really kind things for myself. I also tested my own blood type and it turns out I'm O positive which is soooo fascinating to me. I naturally have always wanted to eat the way that it recommends for my blood type to eat. It just seemed so weird. Also - I should be exercising A LOT more and A LOT more vigorously. It's helping put another piece of the puzzle together. The puzzle of me that is. That sounds obnoxious. It was fun doing that test also. I had to prick my own finger and mix blood on this thing called an Eldon Card. So weird and awesome. I always loved doing science experiments. So anyway I'm doing okay and I'm growing and healing. I'm much better after going to therapy Monday and when I got home the bookshelf was here (in the box) and Cretona had carried it up the 4 flights of stairs for me. That was so nice of him!!! I said thank you 2 different times. So I love you blueberry - talk to you soon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Blueberries are one of the fruits I'm supposed to eat!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...